Our article presents the most relevant Methods for restoring the Windows 7 operating system for stationary PCs and laptops . Sooner or later, almost each of us faces the need to restore the OS. The unstable functioning of the OS negatively affects the performance of the computer and causes explicit discomfort by the user. If you witnessed such an unpleasant situation, you should not be upset. Our guide will help find the optimal solution to the problem with Windows.
How to restore Windows 7 system?
Our article presents the most relevant Methods for restoring the Windows 7 operating system for stationary PCs and laptops . Sooner or later, almost each of us faces the need to restore the OS. The unstable functioning of the OS negatively affects the performance of the computer and causes explicit discomfort by the user. If you witnessed such an unpleasant situation, you should not be upset. Our guide will help find the optimal solution to the problem with Windows.
Problems with OS can be associated with completely different situations. Consider the most common reasons:
- Incorrect installation or update "Windows";
- Invalidly specified Microsoft settings;
- The appearance of failures due to the incompatibility of the drivers;
- The occurrence of various kinds of errors due to damaged files and system components;
- The impact of the virus, third-party utilities and so on.
How to restore "seven" with full-time tools?
The method under consideration works only in cases where you turn out to enter Windows when you start the computer.
Store the following instructions:
- Go to "Start" and enter "Restore" in the search bar, then open the appropriate item;
- In the system recovery system utility window, you will need to select the desired backup, and then click the "Next" button;
- If you wish, you can learn more about the selected backup, clicking on the "Search for affected programs;
- Two windows with notifications about the confirmation of the upcoming option appear alternately, click "Yes";
- All other actions are made automatically, you remains to wait for their completion;
- After restarting the PC you can check whether it turned out to get rid of the error.
If the launch has not been eliminated, it is recommended to repeat the operation by selecting an earlier point of restoring Windows 7 system from the list.
Log in In the system restore menu, you can and through the "Control Panel"
This is done as follows:
- Click "Start" and select "Control Panel";
- We are looking for the section "Restoration" (for greater convenience, change the right up the display mode from categories into small or large icons);
- Further adhere to the sequence from the item described above.
Another option to go to the backup point selection menu.
- Right-click on the "My Computer" label and select "Properties";
- A window will open in which you need to select the system "System Protection" (located on the left part of the interface);
- In the window that appears, go to the "System Protection" tab and press the Restore key.
How to run Windows Restore from a secure mode?
If Windows does not start in normal mode, you should use the Safe Mode tool.
- During a restart or enable computer, click on the keyboard F8;
- A screen will open with additional download options;
- You need to go to the "Safe Mode" section and confirm your choice by pressing ENTER;
- We still wait until Windows is loaded and proceed with the search for available backup points, as described in the first paragraph of our article.
How to make system rollback via troubleshooting tool?
- When you turn on / restart the device, click F8 several times;
- To begin with, we advise you to try to fix the current situation by using the function "Last successful configuration" ;
- The built-in tool will try to get rid of the problems present in the windows;
- Wait for the procedure for diagnosing and correcting troubleshooting;
- Restart the PC and check whether you managed to roll back the system to a working condition;
- If it does not help, you need to restart the device, press the F8 again, and then select the "Troubleshooting" item;
- After you see the "Parameters" menu, click on the "Startup Restore" menu;
- The process of resuscitation of Windows by factory means, which will occupy a certain time, expect to end it.
Windows emergency recovery with the loading flash drive
There are such situations when after successfully creating a system recovery point, the user cannot get to the desired menu even by means of a secure mode. Often, this happens due to damage to important system files. The most reliable solution solution method is to use the Windows 7 installation disk.
First of all, you will need a CD or USB bootable media. If you do not have an original disk with "seven", you can create it manually. Special software, designed to record the disk image to the drive, for example:Ultraiso.
,Acronis True Image.
or similar utilities. More information about these applications and their functionality is indicated inThis article
So, you have a bootloader. Let's figure out what to do next.
- Insert the loading flash drive to the USB port (or CD drive into the drive);
- Turn on the computer and immediately (before the start of the start emblem Win 7), press the DEL or F2 key several times (default);
There are other buttons to call bios. We offer to read useful articles onHow to get to the BIOS from a stationary computer
, andhow to load the shell on different models of laptops
- In the BIOS itself, we are looking for and choose the Advanced Bios Features item (or Hard Disk Boot Priority depends on the shell manufacturer);
- Click on the First Boot Device (or 1st Drive) line;
- Specify your USB flash drive or CD as a primary device, instead of hard drive and press ENTER;
- To save new settings, press F10, then leave the ESC with the ESC key;
- A reboot will occur, a black screen will appear with the inscription Press Any Key to Boot From USB or CD, DVD;
- As a result, the standard Windows installation interface will be launched, in its left lower part, select "Restore the operating system" (as shown in the screenshot);
- Next, we act as in the first paragraph of the article. We restore the transaction using one of the available points with backups.
If you managed to eliminate the problem and everything worked, do not forget to disable the USB flash drive or CD, then go to the BIOS and return the main HDD to the first position in the section with the priority of the equipment started.
Restoring Windows 7 using the command line
There are three ways to access the command interpreter:
- Immediately when the PC / Laptop is turned on, pressing F8 and select the corresponding item. Not recommended to inexperienced users.
- From the installation flash drive / disk. Helps in serious situations when there is no possibility to get into the OS ordinary.
- From under the system. You need to go to the "Start" and enter the "Command Line" or "Cmd" (cmd.exe) in the search field. By clicking the right mouse button on the application displayed, select "Run on the name of the administrator."
In the console window, you must enter the rstrui.exe command and click Enter.
Please note that using the interpreter you can scan and restore system files that have been damaged. Very useful feature. Activated by entering the command CHKDSK: C / F . It does not matter which file system of the hard drive - FAT or NTFS.
How to create an archive image image?
As you know, there are quite a lot of problems, because of which the need to restore the "seven" may arise. Of course, in the category of the most serious and unpleasant problems, some viruses will fall, which will be mercilessly deleting not only your personal files and folders, but also with joy will take care of the cleaning of important system data. Consider how to insure yourself and your computer technique from such a detrimental consequences.
Create an archive with a way
- We go to the "Start", open the "Control Panel" and switch to the "Computer Archiving" section;
- In the left side of the window that appears, select "Creating a System Image";
- Specify the local disk to store the archive and select the system partition to archive, check the correctness of the manipulations done and click "archive";
- The staffing tool will begin the archiving process, be sure to complete it.
Copy the same archive on any removable drive, for example: USB flash drive. Thus, you doubly secure yourself from all sorts of problems in the future.
How to use the created copy in case of faults?
- When you turn on / reboot PC clamp F8;
- In the optional download options menu, click "Troubleshooting";
- Now you need to select "System Image Restore", and then click "Use the Latest Affordable Image".
Note that all the data on the local disk where the OS will be restored, the utility will have to delete. Restore from the backup works exactly.
Additional option to secure your OS
In addition to the method discussed above, you can create the so-called "Recovery Disk" . It will keep in itself all the necessary means of diagnosing and eliminate failures when you start Windows and will allow you to easily roll back to the previous points with backups, which means you can avoid the complete reinstall OS.
- Go to the "Computer Archiving";
- In the next window, select "Create a system recovery disk";
- It remains inserted into the DVD drive and press the "Create" key;
- After completing the copy procedure, you can extract the optical media.
How to apply a recorded disk when problems occur?
- Insert optical media into the drive;
- Log in to the BIOS and install the drive to the first place in the loading priorities;
- Save the changes, then reboot and wait for the opening of the graphical interface we need.
Another important note
Using any version of "seven", do not forget to regularly check with the help of antivirus. Pay attention to various warnings of the antivirus utility. If the program supports automatic scanning, check the appropriate function. Timely struggle with malicious objects significantly improves the security of your computer and minimizes the problem with the launch and work of Windows.
Also follow the performance of software and hardware components using specialized software, for example: Advanced Systemcare, Aida64, MSI AfterBurner and so on. We hope our article helped you solve the problem and fully restore the functionality of the device.
Almost every PC user is sooner or later faced with a situation where the operating system does not start or starts working incorrectly. In this case, one of the most obvious outputs from a similar situation is to conduct an OS recovery procedure. Let's look at what methods you can restore Windows 7.
See also: Solving problems with loading Windows 7Cak Restore Windows
Operating system recovery methods
All system recovery options can be divided into several groups depending on whether you can run Windows or OS is damaged so much that it is no longer loaded. An intermediate option is the case when the computer is restarted in "Safe mode" But in the usual mode to turn it on it no longer turns out. Next, we will consider the most effective ways with which you can make the restoration of the system in various situations.
Method 1: System Utility "System Restoration"
This option is appropriate if you can log in in the Windows mode, but for some reason you want to roll back to the previous state of the system. The main condition for implementing this method is the presence of a previously created recovery point. Its generation had to happen at the time when the OS was still able to which you wish to roll back it. If you at one time did not take care of creating such a point, this means that this method will not suit you.
Lesson: Create an OS recovery point in WINDOVS 7
- Click "Start" and move on the inscription "All programs" .
- Go to the folder "Standard" .
- Then open the catalog "Service" .
- Click by name "System Restore" .
- Running the standard tool to roll back the OS. The starting window of this utility opens. Click on the element "Further" .
- After that, the most important area of this system tool opens. It is here that you have to choose the point of recovery to which you want to roll back the system. In order to display all possible options, check the Checkbox checkbox. "Show all…" . Next, in the list presented, select TU of the points to which you want to roll back. If you do not know which option to stop, select the most important element from those that were created when Windows fully satisfied you. Then press "Further" .
- The following window opens. Before producing some actions in it, close all active applications and save open documents to avoid data loss, as the computer will soon be rebooted. After that, if you did not change your solution to roll back the OS, press "Ready" .
- The PC will be rebooted and a rollback procedure to the selected point will occur during a reboot.
Method 2: Restore from backup
The following method of renovation of the system is its recovery from the backup. As in the previous case, the prerequisite is the presence of a copy of the OS, which was created at the time when Windows worked even correctly.
Lesson: creating a backup of OS in Windows 7
- Click "Start" and go on the inscription "Control Panel" .
- Come in section "System and safety" .
- Then in the block "Archiving and Restoration" Choose an option "Restore from the archive" .
- In the window that opens, proceed by reference "Restore system parameters ..." .
- At the very bottom of the opened window, press "Extended methods ..." .
- Among those opened action options, select "Use the system image ..." .
- In the next window, it will be prompted to archive custom files for the possibility of their subsequent recovery. If you need it, then press "Archive" , but in the opposite case, press "Skip" .
- After that, the window will open where you want to click on the button. "Restart" . But before this, close all the programs and documents in order not to lose the data.
- After the computer is rebooted, the Windows Recovery Wednesday will open. A language selection window is displayed in which, as a rule, you do not need to change - the default is the language that is installed in your system, and therefore just press "Further" .
- The window will then appear where you want to select a backup. If you created it with Windows, leave the switch in the position "Use the latest available image ..." . If you did it with other programs, then in this case, set the switch to the position "Choose an image ..." And specify its physical location. After that, press "Further" .
- The window will then appear where the parameters will be displayed based on the settings you selected. Here you only need to click "Ready" .
- In the next window, you must confirm your actions by pressing the procedure. "Yes" .
- After that, the system will roll back the system to the selected backup.
Method 3: Restore system files
There are cases when system files are damaged. As a result, the user observes various failures in Windows, but nevertheless can run OS. In such a situation, it logically make scanning for such problems with the subsequent restoration of damaged files.
- Go to the folder "Standard" From the menu "Start" just as described in Method 1. . Find there Item "Command line" . Right-click on it and select the option of starting from the administrator.
- In the running interface "Command Line" Enter the expression:
SFC / SCANNOW.
After performing this action, press ENTER .
- The system file integrity check utility will be launched. If she detects their damage, then immediately will try to automatically produce recovery.
If at the end of the scan in "Command Line" A message appears to restore damaged items, check the same utility by downloading the computer to "Safe mode" . How to run this mode is described below in consideration. Fashion 5. .
Lesson: Scanning a system to identify damaged files in Windows 7
Method 4: Start the last successful configuration
The following method is suitable in cases where you cannot load Windows in normal mode or it does not load at all. It is implemented by activating the last successful OS configuration.
- After starting the computer and activate the BIOS, you will hear a beep. At this time you need to have time to press the button F8. To display a window for selecting the system loading option. However, if you fail to run Windows, this window can be displayed and arbitrarily, without need to press the above key.
- Next, via keys "Way down" и "Up" (arrows on the keyboard) Select the startup option "Last successful configuration" and press ENTER .
- After that, there is a chance that the system rollback will occur to the last successful configuration and its operation is normalized.
This method helps to restore the Windows status when damaged the system registry or at various deviations in the drivers settings, if before the download problem occurs, they were set correctly.
Method 5: Restore from "Safe Mode"
There are situations when you cannot start the system in the usual way, but it is loaded into "Safe mode" . In this case, you can also perform a rollback procedure to the working state.
- To start when starting the system, call the download type selection window by pressing F8. if it does not appear itself. After that, already familiar to choose the option. "Safe mode" and press ENTER .
- The computer will start B. "Safe mode" And you will need to call a regular means of recovery that we told when describing Fashion 1. , or recover from the backup, as described in Method 2. . All further actions will be exactly the same.
Lesson: Run "Safe Mode" in Windows 7
Method 6: Recovery Wire
Another way to renovation windows in case you do not get it at all, is carried out by entering the recovery environment.
- After turning on the computer, go to the type of system startup selection window by holding the button F8. As already described above. Next, select Option "Troubleshooting Computer" .
If you do not even start the system selection type window, then the recovery environment can be activated by the installation disk or Windows 7 flash drive. True, on this carrier there must be the same instance from which the OS was installed on this computer. Insert the disk into the drive and run a re-PC. In the window that opens, click on the item "System Restore" .
- And at the first, and during the second embodiment, the recovery environment window will open. In it, you have the ability to choose how the OS will be reanimated. If you have a suitable point for rollback on PC, select Option "System Restore" and click ENTER . After that, the system utility familiar to us Method 1 . All further actions need to be produced in exactly the same way.
If you have a backup of the OS, then in this case you need to select the option "Restoring the image image" And then in the window that opens, specify the directory of the location of this copy. After that, the reanimation procedure will be performed.
There are quite a few different ways to restore Windows 7 to an earlier state. Some of them only work if you get to download the OS, while others will fit even when it does not start running the system. Therefore, when choosing a specific option, you need to proceed from the current situation.We are glad that you could help you solve the problem. Describe what you did not work.
Our specialists will try to answer as quickly as possible.
Will this article help you?WELL NO
Restoring the Windows 7 system and other versions of the Microsoft operating system is a tool that allows you to return the computer to the computer in emergency cases, when unemployed and uncontrolled failures, errors and the like problems. Unfortunately, many users do not know about this instrument or simply do not know how to use it. Therefore, in this topic, we will analyze what activities and actions need to be carried out to resuscitate your PC in emergency cases, which is provided for by Windows 7 itself for its recovery and which are alternative ways to solve this issue.
Starting Windows 7 Recovery Tool
You can run this tool for restoring Windows 7 if the system is loaded normally. It works due to special recovery points that fix the state of the OS at a certain point. They are created automatically.
Enable recovery in the following way:
Open the Start menu, write in search "Recovery", the corresponding menu name will open on which clicking the mouse.
It is here that you can return the system to the operating state from the previously created recovery point. After clicking on the menu, the following notification will appear:
In the Control Panel menu you can see several different items. Going to one of them, you can make the system rollback before the initial state without reinstalling or create a recovery disk by selecting the "Creating a Recovery Point" item. By clicking on it, you will fall in the "System Protection" menu, where you can set the recovery parameters and select the disk on which the boot sector will be stored.
Also, you can choose how many disk space will occupy an image for recovery. To do this, you need to click "Configure" in the "System Protection" menu and, in the window that appears, move the slider to the desired value opposite the "Maximum Recovery" item. Before creating a bootable media, select whether you are going to restore previous versions of files or other system parameters in addition.
Restoring Windows 7 through the control panel
Make a refund of the operating system to its working state without loss of data through the control panel. To do this, select "Restore" in it. The corresponding window opens.
After clicking "Starting the Recovery System", it will be possible to select the recovery point. Indicate the latest saved working version of the system and click "Next".
Here you will see all possible points to return the system to the working condition. "Search for affected programs" allows you to find out which applications will affect the started recovery tool.
First, the system will scan, then a list of programs and drivers that are subject to removal will appear on the screen.
Click "Close". We will again be given the ability to return the system to the previous working condition. We choose the appropriate date, click "Next" and confirm by pressing the "Finish" button.
Next will appear the last warning.
Click "Yes," will begin to restart and restore the Windows 7 system.
note : This method is not suitable if your computer is infected with viruses or does not turn on. In this case, the system's performance from the installation disk should be resumed.
Via BIOS or installation disk
When you turn on the PC immediately press F8 until the OS has time to boot. "Additional download options" will open, where to "Troubleshooting a computer", enter the password from the account and the "Windows 7 Recovery Recovery Settings" menu select "System Restore". You still have to choose the option "Last Successful Configuration (Advanced)". Often it helps to return the computer to life.
If you have the original installation disk Windows 7, then you can return the system status to factory settings. The process is similar to the initial installation of the system. To do this, in the BIOS, select the boot with a CD / DVD, insert the disk, and after the standard selection of the language and keyboard layout, click on the "System Restore". This item will go after the Install button.
Data Two methods will help to "roll back" OS after errors and any failures.
Restoring Windows 7 using the command line
Call the command line in three ways:
- When you turn on the computer by selecting "Safe Mode with Command Line Support" after pressing the F8 button. Please note that in this case the black screen with the command line will boot, that is, without a graphical interface. Therefore, this method is suitable only for those users who work confidently.
- From the installation disk. This method is applied in the most serious cases, for example, if there are damaged files.
- Through the operating system menu. This method will consider in more detail. Open menu "Start -> Standard -> Command Line". We run the start on behalf of the administrator (click right-click and select the corresponding item).
We enter the command "rstrui.exe".
The "Restore system files and parameters" window will appear with the selection of the last recovery point and search for programs with drivers to be deleted.
Through the command line, you can also start the "chkdsk" utility by entering the "Chkdsk: C / F" command of the same name. It initiates scanning a system disk (in this case, the disk "C") on damaged system files and restores them.
To date, there are many ways to restore Windows 7. This can be made by its regular tools, from the installation disk or from the loading flash drive (if there is no drive) or resort to the OS boot in safe mode. Which method is more convenient for you, decide.Council
: So that in the future I did not have to solve such a task and break your head as returning the system into a normal working condition, create its image with all the necessary settings and the desired software package. In the future, it will save you a lot of personal time to restore the system. This will help you with an article "How to create a Windows 7 image with Acronis
How to start restoring the Windows 7 system. All possible methods
Consider how to start the restoration of the Windows 7 system.
In the second half of 2017, Microsoft officially stopped supporting the seventh version of Windows.
In this regard, many users try to find options for self-solving many errors and problems.
According to the latest company, the updates for OS are far less frequent, and user support is provided only in truly important cases.
The corporation does the entire emphasis on the improvement of Windows 10. Insufficient support for the system leads to bugs and freezes.
Often, user actions are also the cause of too slow operations.
Installing "heavy" games, programs, rebooting RAM and hard disk - these are the main factors of the system breakdown.
If you encountered a sharp deterioration of the computer, you should recover. After this procedure, all PC functions will be corrected.
There are three basic recovery methods:
- Using the built-in assistant;
- Using system tools (BIOS, command line and other);
- Through third-party programs.
Standard Restore Utility
By default, each copy of Windows 7 periodically creates recovery points - this is an archived version of the last successful PC configuration that the user can use to restore.
Each such recovery point is stored on a hard disk of the computer. To choose one of them, you need to use the standard Windows utility.
This option is the easiest and appropriate if the operating system is loaded normally and the function of creating archived copies of the OS is not disconnected on the computer.
Follow the instructions:
1. Go to the PC Control Panel and enter the "Restoration of the System" in the search box;
2. In the Results tab, select the window of the same name and wait for it to open;
Fig. 2 - Standard Utility Window
3. By clicking the "Next" button, you agree to the processing of your data by the system. During the recovery process, only those files and folders will be saved to the date of adding the selected access point you. The configuration configurations and hard disk are also changed. Also, driver and other software will be updated, which supports stable system operation. Make sure the computer is connected to the Internet;
4. When choosing a recovery point, pay attention to the date of its creation. The save date must correspond to the period when Windows 7 worked in normal mode, without failures;
5. Click on the checkbox "show other points" to see all the windows objects. To see what applications the rollback process will work, select the required point and press the "Addressable Programs" key;
6. After you have determined with the choice of the created backup, click "Next";
Fig. 3 - Choosing a recovery point
7. In a new window, confirm your choice. Do not forget to check the properties of the point and the name of the disk with which it will work (a system disk C) should be specified in the corresponding column;
Next, the utility will begin its work. It will take no more than 30 minutes. After rebooting the computer, all errors will be eliminated, and the system will earn in normal mode.
Use secure mode
After the emergence of serious errors in Windows 7, the system may not be loaded as usual.
To eliminate such a problem, it is possible to launch in safe mode. With it, you can download Windows specifically to troubleshoot.
In this option, there are no standard services and parameters. Only basic drivers and components are launched, which are necessary for system operation.
This option will be suitable if you cannot work due to an ever-incumbent error that completes the operation of the computer or causes it to freeze.
In safe mode, such errors will not appear, and you can delete malware or roll back the system, as described in the previous paragraph of the article.
Follow the instructions to start safe mode:
- Turn on PC. Then press the power key again;
- Open the start menu by holding the F8, F12 or ESCAPE key, depending on the model of your PC;
- After a few seconds, the Windows 7 boot options window appear;
Fig. 4 - system boot options window
- Select the "Safe Mode" item by pressing the up-down keys, as indicated in the figure above;
- Press ENTER to perform action.
After rebooting the PC, you get to the Windows 7 desktop where you can recover through access point.
Remember! In this mode, it is not possible to use the connection with the global network. If you need access to the Internet to configure the normal operation of the system, select the "Secure Mode with Network Components" item in the Advanced Settings window.
Using the download parameters, you can also enable troubleshooting option. It allows you to reset all errors in automatic mode.
Also, users have the opportunity to enable the latest normal Windows 7 configuration.
After selecting this feature, the operating desktop will boot in the form of the last successful copy of the parameters.
Follow the instructions:
- At the power on the computer, run the power menu of the inclusion parameters by holding the F8;
- Select the "Last Successful Load" item and try to start Windows 7;
- In case of an unsuccessful inclusion attempt, go back to the system menu and select "troubleshooting" item;
- The operating system will launch utility to automatically correct all errors. After that, Windows 7 should start in the already recovered form.
Fig. 5 - troubleshooting and launching a successful Windows 7 configuration
Recovery via the command line
This option will be suitable if there is not a single saved recovery point on the computer, but you manage to run Windows 7.
Turn on the PC in secure mode with command line support. This will allow you to open the CMD window and work with the basic commands.
Fig. 6 - Select OS launch option
After switching on Windows 7, open the "Run" window and enter the command below. It will allow you to start the string.
Fig. 7 - "Run" window in Windows 7
In the window that opens, type the command depicted in the figure and press Enter. After a few minutes, a message about the successful PC restoration.
Restart it to exit the secure mode.
Fig. 8 - Correction of the system using Command Line
Restoration with a flash drive or disk
Due to the emergence of fatal errors in Windows 7, users cannot start running the system using a secure mode.
In this case, you can restore Windows using a boot disk or flash drive.
The loading medium is a removable device (more often than a CD or Flash drive) on which the installation copy of the Windows operating system is downloaded.
You can create such a carrier on another PC using the ISO Maker, Live CD, Daemon Tools and other utilities.
If you have a disk with an official copy of Windows, it can also be used to roll back the system.
Note! The version of the Windows 7 system on the boot disk and on the computer should be the same. Otherwise, the recovery will not be possible.
Before you start correcting work using a removable media, you should configure the component download queue in the BIOS - the computer must download the not installed version of Windows 7, and the one that is on the drive:
- Open the BIOS by pressing the F8 or F12 keys immediately after the PC is turned on;
- Go to the Boot tab;
- In the window that opens, find the "Boot Priority" items - each of them means a certain order of loading PC components. To first place the type of your bootable media. In our case, recovery will be carried out from the flash drive, so in the first column "Boot Priority" select "USB Storage". If you work with a disk, set the HARD DRIVE component to first place;
Fig. 9 - Select the order of loading of removable media in BIOS
- Now, as a result of the launch of the computer, you will see the Windows Setup window Find the Restore System and click on it;
Fig. 10 - Restoration from the bootable media
- Confirm the action again as shown in the figure below:
Fig. 11 - Select the recovery parameter
- Press the "Next" key and select the access point as described in the first section of the article.
Fig. 12 - Starting the standard utility
Using the AVZ utility
AVZ is an antiviral software that performs a quick computer scan for malware, incorrect settings and Windows errors.
The application applies free of charge and does not require installation. Suitable for use in a system of any bit.
To recover Windows in this program, it is enough to open the file "File" in the main window. Then click on the "Recovery System" item.
Fig.13 - Basic menu in AVZ
In the window that opens, check all the options of the system with which the program will work. Press the "Run" key.
List is quite bulky. We recommend choosing all items.
Their execution will increase the chance of uninterrupted operation of Windows 7 after the application is completed.
Simultaneous fixes of network settings, hard disk, search and launch parameters are the best recovery option for the operating system.
Fig.14 - Selecting System Settings in AVZ
The occurrence of the error 0 * 000000
Sometimes, during recovery or immediately after the operation is completed, an error can occur with the code 0 * 000000.
Its different variations can be complemented by other identifiers, for example, 0 * C0000034 or 0 * 0000007B.
Fig.15 - An example of an error
The emergence of the problem informs the user about the fact that the system failed to access the reading procedure from the bootable media.
Since the error appeared in the already installed system immediately after its restoration, we can say that its reason is a problem with the drivers.
Most likely, after the recovery procedure, the system disk mode has been changed from IDE to AHCI, so existing drivers did not come to perform the OS boot.
You can solve the problem by turning off AHCI through the BIOS:
- Turn off the computer and open the BIOS menu;
- Go to the CMOS Settings tab and select the SATA Serial Interface Configuration item, as shown in the figure below;
- Press ENTER and select the IDE parameter in the pop-up window;
- Save the settings, exit the bios and restart the computer.
Fig.16 - Switching SATA modes in BIOS
After re-enabling the system will complete the recovery and will work without failures.
Restoring Windows 7 and XP System
In this video, the lesson will be described on how to recover Windows 7 and XP system, and in what cases the system rollback is needed
How to start restoring the Windows 7 system
In this video, I will show how the system restore function starts
Mar. 3. 2015.
How to restore the Windows 7 system on a laptop, a black screen comes out when loading, the recovery environment does not work, hidden partitions I deleted everything, there is no original disk with Windows 7.
I spent a lot of time, tell me what to do now or at least how to insure myself from such situations in the future, it is desirable without using paid data backup programs.
How to restore Windows 7 system
Unfortunately, it is enough for this trouble, starting from incorrectly written drivers, disastrous actions of the virus, errors of the file system and ending with our erroneous actions when working with a computer, it is not necessary to be afraid of such problems, you need to learn to effectively deal with them.
Let's think about how to restore the Windows 7 system, as well as insurfect itself to the future from possible troubles with the help of backup and recovery to the operating system.
We will learn to restore Windows 7, without the use of third-party backup programs, even when the system recovery parameters are not loaded and the F-8 button will be useless.
Windows 7 has a fairly powerful and good tool in its arsenal, the recovery environment that is created automatically when installing Windows 7 in a hidden section and contains five other tools solving numerous malfunctions and malfunctions.
Note: If you learn how to use Windows 7 recovery tools, and this is not difficult, you can do without additional and paid data backup programs.
You can start the recovery tool, by pressing the F-8 button on the keyboard immediately after the computer is started. After that, the Additional Download options menu will appear before you: Troubleshooting a computer, then a secure mode, secure mode with downloading network drivers, etc.
Small retreat: Before you choose a computer troubleshooting point, try the option easier - the last successful configuration is simple words, the operating system always remembers the latest successful download of the computer and enters this information to the registry.
When downloading problems, Windows can remember the registry settings and configuration of the drivers that were used with the last successful system load and use them if the item is selected - the last successful configuration.
If this tool does not help, choose the first -> Troubleshooting the computer,
Next, we get in the menu recovery options for the Windows 7 system, it is necessary for us, it is here that we can choose the system for restoring the system, all five of them, let's look at how they all work.
The first to do, apply startup recovery (automatic troubleshooting problems interfering with Windows startup).
Need retreat: After pressing the F-8 button when booting a computer, you may not have a point> Troubleshooting a computer, and there will be only a safe mode and so on, the question arises. Why.
When installing Windows 7, the recovery environment section is created automatically and is in the root of the disk (C :) in the Recovery folder. You can also be seen in the Disk Management window - a separate, hidden section of the hard drive, the volume is only 100 MB, it is used to store boot load configuration files (BCD) and system bootloader (BOOTMGR file).
You can see it. Computer-> Manage-> Disk Management. It is impossible to delete this section in any way (many are removed by ignorance), otherwise you will not run the recovery environment, that is, you will not have trouble troubleshooting a computer, and in more severe cases you just do not download the system.
On the lower virginity, you can see another hidden partition, the volume of 9.02 GB, this is a hidden section of recovery with the factory settings of my laptop, you can have more or less. It is also better not to delete it, if necessary, you can always restore Windows 7 from it.
What to do if you do not have the partition with the recovery environment and when you press the F-8 button, the optional download options do not appear in the menu, does not appear? How then to restore the Windows 7 system?
Save here the installation disk with the Windows 7 operating system. You can start the recovery tool, you can boot from the original installation disk Windows 7 by selecting the system restore item at the very beginning.
If you do not have the setting disk with you, then you can use the Windows 7 recovery disk (you can make it in any Windows 7) in five minutes, then you can also boot from it and do the same.
So in the system recovery parameters, we still got, or using the F-8 button and troubleshooting item, or the Windows 7 installation disk or Windows 7 recovery disk.
In the selection menu of the system recovery, choose the first:
Launch restoration -> There will be an analysis of faults interfering with the normal loading of Windows 7 and further correctly for the normal loading and operation of the operating system.
In the process, we can warn us that problems are detected in the boot parameters, click Fix and restart.
System Restore -> With this function, we will be able to choose a previously created system recovery point if it is turned on and roll back at the time when our Windows 7 worked perfectly and loaded, everything is simple.
Restoring the image image -> This tool I use it personally, when used by using you, you can replace paid data backup programs, if interested, read on.
What is it good? It will help when you do not have an original installation disk with Windows 7 and you deleted the hidden section with the factory parameters of your laptop, but this is not all.
Sometimes there are situations when, in virtue of various reasons or because of the actions of the virus, you will not at all be able to download the operation or many ask how to restore the Windows 7 system, even if the menu with additional download options will also be inaccessible. Reinstall the operating system again?
Therefore, immediately after installing Windows 7 to your laptop or computer, create using this function -> Restore the system image, archive image of our Windows 7 on a hard disk, we save it.
Be sure to create a Windows 7 recovery disk (read below), it will help to use the system of the system if the Additional Download options menu are not loaded.
We go to the start -> Control Panel -> Archiving computer data.
Select "Creating a System Image".
Next, select the local disc on which we will store the archive of the system.
In my case, a local disk (E :), if you have several hard drives in the system unit, then a bacap is better to position on that Winchester where the operating system is not installed.
By default, the data archiving program will select the Windows 7 operating system, optionally, you can add local disks to archive, if only you have enough space.
Note: You can see that I have two operating systems installed, on a laptop, so the archiving program has chosen two local disks.
Click to archive and start the process of creating an archive with our Windows 7.
Created, it will look like this.
Now, deploy an archive with Windows 7, on your computer if necessary, you can in 20-30 minutes. It will be better if the archive with the system you copy additionally onto a portable hard drive, that you will protect yourself doubly.
Let's imagine that we cannot run Windows 7 and turn the backup created by us, we will do it together.
Run the Windows 7 recovery tool by pressing the F-8 button on the keyboard immediately after the computer is started.
The optional download options opens, select your computer troubleshooting.
Restoring the image image
Use the latest available system image.
Click on and restore our Windows 7.
Of course, all our data on the local disk, where the operating system is now restored, will be deleted, so you can pre-boot from any Live CD and copy what you need.
How else can you restore the Windows 7 system? Of course, using Windows 7 recovery disk.
Create a recovery disk that can be used to download a computer, it will be a recovery tool on it, with which you can restore Windows 7 loading faults, as well as restore the operating system from the archive copy that we have created in advance.
Important: The system is important for the recovery disk, you can use a 32-bit recovery disk for any 32-bit Windows 7, and a 64-bit recovery disk for any 64-bit Windows 7.
Again we go to archive computer data.
Create a system recovery disk, insert a DVD drive into a drive, click "Create Disk".
When the Windows 7 boot disk is ready, remove it into the reliable place.
To restore Windows 7 from the recovery disk, it is not necessary in principle no operating system at all.
You will need only be changed to the BIOS of your computer. Priority loading to the drive, insert the recovery disk into it and restore your Windows 7 using the archive.
Many here can conduct an analogy with data backup programs and it is correct, they work according to the same principle, just that they have some functions more comfortably.
We restore Windows 7 from the recovery disk. Showing how to do it. Suppose our troubles, we cannot run Windows 7, when you press the F-8 on the keyboard immediately after starting the computer, nothing happens.
In the menu with additional download options, we cannot get and issued an error message. In this case, the archive of the system on the rigid disk is not available to us. It was such a trouble that happened to our reader Ilyoy, who wrote to us a letter with a request to help.
With this situation, many reinstall Windows 7 from scratch, but we are not with you, because we have a system recovery disk.
We insert it into the drive and reboot, set the boot to the BIOS to the BIOS, as I said the disk boot, the system restore parameters starts.
Click ENTER until the offer is lost to boot from the disk.
Automatically a recovery tool running from a disk, will try to restore the launch of Windows 7.
If nothing happens, select any tool, try for example a computer recovery using an operating system created earlier.
We use the latest available image image.
Click Next and restore the system from the backup using the recovery disk.
What are the more ways to restore Windows 7?
There is another little-known way to restore the download of Windows 7 after a failure and I will tell you about it. At first glance, it will seem difficult to many, but nevertheless, he often helps me.
The fact is friends that a very large part of the problems due to which you cannot download Windows 7 lies in the registry errors. And Windows 7 would not be Windows 7 if there was no mechanism for the protecting registry files. Such a mechanism exists and creates archival copies of the registry in the RegBack folder every 10 days regardless of whether you have a system recovery or not.
If you cannot solve Windows 7 download problems. You should try to replace the actors (and apparently damaged) registry files from the Config folder with archive files from the RegBack folder. To do this, we have to download the computer from the Windows 7 installation disk or Windows 7 recovery disk.
Loading on the recovery environment, select the command line.
We recruit in it - notepad, get into the notebook, then the file and open.
We go to the real conductor, click my computer. Now we need a system disk C:, attention, the letters of the discs here can be confused, but the system disk C: I think you can find out on the Windows and Program Files system folders.
We go to the C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Config folder, here are the current registry files, specify the type of files - all files and see our registry files, we also see the REGBACK folder, in it every 10 days the task scheduler makes a backup of the registry keywords.
So, we will replace the current registry files from the CONFIG folder with backup registry files from the RegBack folder. And first delete the first thing from the folder C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Config files SAM, SECURITY, Software, Default, System, which are responsible for all bushes Registry (my advice - Before deleting, copy the registry bushes just in case somewhere).
Copy and insert files with the same names, but from the backup, that is, from the RegBack folder.
Note: all together SAM files, Security, Software, Default, System will fail, remove them one by one. Then copy the same files from the REGBACK folder.
Friends, if it does not help, apply the restoration of the integrity of Windows 7 files, in case the operating system is not loaded, it is done in the same way as in Windows 8.
What else left from Windows 7 recovery tools?
Memory diagnostics 7. -> Checks the system memory for errors. Command line -> With it, you can delete files that prevent Windows 7 downloads.
I hope our article how to restore the Windows 7 system helped you.
Related records from section
Oct. thirteen 2013.
How to make the restoration of the Windows 7 system quickly and without nerves
How to recover Windows 7 system if your computer is unstable, the Ourser is not loaded at all or just a black screen. Video lesson about how to run the recovery of the system, see at the end of the article.
You have the Windows 7 operating system installed, then in this article you will learn different ways to restore system 7. In the last publication, we learned what timers are to turn off the computer.
Run Windows Restore
Surely you or your friends faced with cases when Windows is not loaded, or errors occur during system operation. One way to fix it - use the restoration of the Windows 7 system.
Of course there are other solutions to solving problems such as: secure mode, useful F8, system restore, installation or reinstalling Windows and others.
The recovery procedure or System Restore can be done in three different ways:
- We restore using the Windows itself
- Restoring through Safe Mode
- We restore using the Windows 7 installation disk
System Restore Using Windows
In order to start recovering the Windows 7 system, you must first figure out what errors occur and whether the operating system is loaded at all. If it is loaded, you can try to restore it from under Windows.
Go to your desktop, find a label or computer icon (my computer), press it with the right mouse button and go to the properties.
In the viewing window of the basic information about your computer, go to the System Protection tab.
In the properties of the system, we find the System Protection tab and click Restore.
We fall into the restoration of system files and parameters, click Next.
In the next window, you need to select a recovery point. If there is no restoration function disabled, then you need to enable it and create a control point of recovery. For more information about this, I wrote here: Windows 7 recovery point.
Select the desired date with the reference point. You can press a tick to show other recovery points, if there is no need among the points represented. Click Next.
Confirm the recovery, specify the system disks that we want to restore and further.
Confirm the recovery point, we look at its description again and if everything is correct, click ready. Here it is also possible to create a password reset floppy. You can save this information both on a floppy disk and on a USB flash memory device.
She may need if you forget or lose the password from the computer. If you still forgot him, then you are here how to hack your password on your computer.
The system recovery will not be able to interrupt if it is launched. Proceed? Click Yes.
After that, the system is prepared for its recovery, all open programs and applications are closed, the computer goes to reboot. The next time you launch Windows 7, if everything has passed successfully, the system restore system has been completed.
This is how the system is being restored 7, using standard Windows.
But we assume that your Windows 7 operating system does not turn on and does not boot, but then then perform recovery. To do this, we use the second way to restore Windows 7.
Restoration of the system through a safe mode
We go into a secure mode or Safe Mode. In order to get into it, you need to restart the computer and when you start, press the "F8" button on the keyboard, I wrote more about this with a useful F8 here.
An additional download options appears, select any secure mode and press ENTER (input = Select).
Next, you load in safe mode and perform almost all the same actions to restore the system as in the usual Windows mode.
Click right-click on my computer and go to the properties, the screen should be black, as shown in the screenshot.
After we go to the control panel - home page.
We find and go to the recovery tab (restore system to earlier condition).
Restore the early saved state of this computer, click on the Running System Recovery button. You can also choose extended recovery methods.
After that, a window Restore files and parameters appears.
Next, we act on the well-known instruction as I showed earlier.
Selecting the control point >>> Disk recovery confirmation >>> Recovery point confirmation >>> Running the recovery procedure.
If the second way to restore the system did not help you, then the third option remains - restore the operation of the computer with the Windows 7 installation disk.
Restore using the Windows 7 installation disk
For this method, you must have an installation (bootable) disk with the Windows 7 operating system. If you do not have it, then this disc can be downloaded on the Internet in the ISO image format, write it to the disk and proceed to further restore Windows. You can read information on recording different disks here How to record music and other files on the disk.
Let's look at how to make Windows 7 restore using the installation disk.
To do this, go to the BIOS of the computer and put the first printing priority from the CD / DVD drive. Then insert the Windows 7 boot disk into the drive (drive) and restart the computer.
The first Press Any Key to Boot from CD or DVD appears. . . (Please press any button to boot from a CD or DVD), you must press any key within 5 seconds. This window may not be if you did not have it, do not be afraid and read further.
Windows IS Loading Files ... (Windows downloads files) you need to wait a bit.
Select the desired language, time format and keyboard layout, then press further.
The Windows 7 Welcome window appears - set, click on the restoration of the system.
Next, the window recovery parameters opens. Choose the desired of five options and try to reanimate the computer. I first recommend the startup recovery - automatic troubleshooting problems interfering with Windows startup.
If it did not help, then press the system recovery - restore the early saved state of Windows).
After that, we perform all the same operations as in the first two ways to restore system 7. Restore system files and parameters >>> Selecting a control point >>> Recovery recovery confirmation >>> Recovery point confirmation >>> Running the recovery procedure.
If the system after that does not start anyway, you can try to restore the image image. This way you can use if you previously made the image of your system.
If you have the Windows XP operating system installed, then read the system recovery system for Windows XP.
If the PC does not start anyway, then I recommend running the CHKDSK program, using it you can check the hard disk for errors and damaged sectors.
In the extreme case, you can reinstall the operating system again.
If you did not help anything, then make a computer diagnostics, look for information on the Internet, call the computer wizard to the house, contact your computers repairing center or ask your question in the comments to this article.
Today, we learned a lot of useful information how to recover Windows 7 systems in three ways: recovery using Windows, restored through a secure mode and used the Windows 7 installation disk.
And now let's see the video lesson how to start the recovery of the system.
How to Make Windows 7 Restore | Moicom.ru.
Perhaps you have questions related to the restoration of the computer system. You can ask them below in the comments to this article, as well as take advantage of the feedback form with me.
Thank you that you read me on Twitter.
Stay in touch - My channel You Tube.
If the above information was useful for you, then I recommend subscribing to updating my blog to always be aware of fresh and relevant computer literacy information.
Do not forget to share this information with your familiar and friends. Click on the social buttons - thank the author.
Sincerely, Dmitry Sergeyev October 13, 2013